We’re always looking to publish quality content from web design and networking communities. This is why we openly accept the submission of relevant articles from guest authors to the blog.
We’re quite picky with our content and hate it when we get given crappy spun content that either holds no relevance to the readership of WebNet or is just a poor piece of writing that’s the sole focus is to get links back onto the authors’ website. If you’re thinking about sending something like this through to us then think again – we will just ignore your email.
What we look for in guest posts is good quality content that is relevant to the readers of this blog. That can range from web design hacks, inspirational creativity to eCommerce, and online marketing. Just be sure to check through the blog to see if your proposed blog topic hasn’t already been covered on the blog before you get in touch.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Articles should be related to one of the topics related to the WebNet blog and must not directly promote the services/products of a business.
- Content must be original and not published anywhere else on the internet – if we find that the article is published anywhere else then it will be instantly removed.
- Posts should be a minimum of 800 words long and individual paragraphs should be no longer than 3 lines in length.
- Each article must include at least one image. When using imagery, please ensure that you credit the source if it isn’t your own.
- You may link to other articles within your post if they are relevant, as well as the websites of anyone/anything mentioned (as long as they are not solely to promote a product/service). These links can be removed if we feel that they violate our guidelines.
- Be sure to include an author bio at the end of your post (Harvard style) where you can include a link back to your website and links to your social media accounts. Also include a Gravatar ID or photo of yourself to go within the author bio (200px x 200px).
- Upload your submissions here and then shoot me a line [email protected] letting me know you have submitted. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Again, submissions MUST be 100% original to Webnet.
To enquire about writing on the WebNet blog, simply submit a contact form or email Adam at editor (at) webnet-ts.com. We look forward to hearing from you!